“Legacy of Tradition”
October 7 – 8, 2022
USJF Seminar: Oct 8, 2022
Join us for an opportunity of a lifetime to learn from senseis throughout the United States Judo Federation. This seminar is open and free of charge (Membership benefit) to all current USJF members. Non-members will have the chance to sign up and participate day of.
- 1:20 pm to 2:15 pm – New USJF Jr. Rank Requirements Presentation: Jennifer Badertscher – Northwest YDK
- 2:20 pm to 3:00 pm – Uchimata, skill, setup, entrance and application: Hector Estevez – Florida YDK. UCHI – MATA: There are 4 basic techniques that you must learn and practice them well and you will improve the quality and effectiveness for uchi-mata. Learn More
- 3:15 pm to 6:00 pm – Seminar Practice: Sayaka Torra, Harvey Takeda, Josh Kindelberger, Krista Steele, Bryan Matsuoka, Davin Tillman, Boris Munoz, Rod Conduragis, Jennifer Badertscher and Keith Chu. In addition to: USJF 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th Degree Black Belts.
Seminar: Oct 7, 2022 – 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
* Pedro Kolyckine -Florida
- New Didactics of Judo Pedro Kolychekine – Florida YDK
- Tachi waza Theory of guiding techniques and related movements.
- Osaekomi Waza guiding techniques and related techniques.
- Basic elements.
- New didactic different approach to the teaching of Kansetsu waza techniques.
- Our vision on the approach to the Tokui Waza.
- Our approach to the introduction of Katas in green and blue belts.
Location: City College of San Francisco Martial Arts
Register your participation in this Great Event!
Deadline for Pre-registration: October 6, 2022
USJF Member Benefit (Free) or $70.00
Join to be part of this Historical Event for FREE by becoming a USJF Member
“Legacy of Tradition”
Members, please wear a white-gi and your obi to be part of photos documenting and celebrating 70 years of the United States Judo Federation. 1952 was the last time this type of picture was taken. Be part of Judo history.
Group photos: 10th, 9th, 8th, 7th, 6th – Dan Ranks – 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st Black Belts
Saturday, October 8, 2022 – 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- City College of San Francisco Martial Arts
USJF National Committees, Board of Examiners and Board of Directors Meeting. Seminar, Randori and Historical Photoshoot.
- USJF National Committee Meetings: October 7, 2022 from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. Check meeting Schedule. Board of Directors meeting on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
- Meeting Location: City College of San Francisco – 50 Frida Kahlo Way – San Francisco, Ca. 94112
- HQ Hotel: Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport – South San Francisco, 250 Gateway Blvd, South San Francisco, Ca. 94080
- If you are coming for the seminar and workout on Saturday, you can use the reservation Booking Link: www.my-event.hilton.com/sfosoes-usj-af61908b-6671-40f9-888c-2769aa1c9365/
- USJF Board of Directors, Board of Examiners and committees, Fall Meeting: Schedule
USJF National Committee Meetings
Board of Examiners
- National Teachers Institute: Teacher/Coach Certification
- Self Defense
- Jr. Development
Friday, October 7, 2022 – 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- City College of San Francisco