Become a Member
become United States Judo Federation member
The United States Judo Federation (USJF) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the development of Judo in the USA. We are the oldest national judo organization in the country.
Our Vision: The USJF vision is to focus on building strong wellness communities by empowering members to make known the Judo maxim Jita-kyoei, (spirit of mutual prosperity for self and others) through safe and positive experiences.
Our Mission: The mission of the USJF is to promote and support Judo as a physical, mental, and moral practice.
Contact the National Office to enroll in the USJF Special Family Membership Program
United States Judo Federation: Phone: 541-889-8753
Family Membership3+ Family Members
- All Family Membership are for one (1) year.
- Family members are dependents living in the same household with the their parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
- Everyone in the Family will have the same expiration date.
3+ Family Members
Family Membership Questions & Answers
When can we start purchasing Family Memberships?
- You may start purchasing Family Memberships immediately.
What is the proper procedure to obtain the Family Membership rates for my family?
- Properly complete and sign the normal annual membership form for EACH family member
How do I enroll my family online?
- At this time, our online system does NOT allow for processing/enrolling Family Memberships. The capability to process Family Memberships is a planned addition to the online membership system for 2020.
Who are considered to be family members that qualify for the family rate?
- Family members are dependents living in the same household with the their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), or not co-located but are legally claimed as dependents for tax purposes.
I am a USJF Life/President’s Club Life Member. Do I qualify for the Family Membership Rate?
- Yes, you are eligible to participate as part of the family rate.
What is the duration and expiration of the Family Membership?
- All Family Memberships are for one (1) year. Short-term memberships are NOT offered with the Family Membership. The Family Membership for everyone in the family will have the same expiration date.
We already purchased a Family Membership. Is it possible to add additional family members later?
- Yes, you may add additional family members using the Family Membership rate if you submit properly completed and signed annual membership form for each new family member(s) and pay the additional Family Membership difference. It is important to note that the expiration date for memberships for the new family addition(s) will be the same as the rest of the family’s initial enrollment
I have more than six members of my family, what is the correct Family Membership Fee?
- For each family member greater than six, please add $35 per person. Thus, seven would be $230 + (1 person X $35) = $265.
Family Membership Rate Table
Number of Family
$230 + additional
$35 per person