Become a Member
United States Judo Federation member
The United States Judo Federation (USJF) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the development of Judo in the USA. We are the oldest national judo organization in the country
Our Vision: building strong wellness communities by empowering members to make known the Judo maxim Jita-kyoei (spirit of mutual prosperity, for self and others) through safe and positive experiences.
Our Mission: is to promote and support Judo as a physical, mental, and moral practice.
(If your Club/Dojo is NOT a current member, Select “At Large” in the Club/Dojo section)
Primary MembershipFull Year
- Most common, One year membership and includes all benefits for one year, including personal accident insurance.
Short TermMonthly Membership Programs
- Designed for those members who cannot commit to an entire year of membership. Options include one, four, and eight month memberships. Complete the short term membership form and return it to USJF
Family Membership3+ Family Members
- All Family Membership are for one (1) year.
- Family members are dependents living in the same household with the their parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
- Everyone in the Family will have the same expiration date.
Life MembershipLife Membership Programs
- Free admission to USJF Jr. Nationals Championships
- USJF Annual fee discounted
- USJF Promotion Fee waived
- 5% Reduction in Time-in-grade for all future Black Belt promotions