The Finance Committee shall advise and assist the Treasurer in the performance of their duties, advise and assit the officers, the Executive Committee, and the Board of Directors with respect to the acquistion and disbursement of funds and the maintenance of a sounc corporate financial condition.
The Finance Committee’s ongoing work includes the following:
- Reviews and assists the Treasurer with the development and approval of the annual budget. (April through July each year)
- Reviews income and expense reports to date at each Committee meeting.
- Reviews financial statements prepared at the end of each fiscal year.
- Reviews status of all accounts (savings, checking, investment, and Endowment Trust Fund)
- Considers and recommends to the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors any programs dealing with the acquisition and disbursement of funds
Finance Committee Members
Rolann Regidor, Chairperson
2nd Vp – Ex Officio