, Treasurer, Chair
, Assistant Treasurer
Ed Hanashiro, Past Treasurer
The Finance Committee’s ongoing work includes the following:
- Reviews and assists the Treasurer with the development and approval of the annual budget. (April through July each year)
- Reviews income and expense reports to date at each Committee meeting.
- Reviews financial statements prepared at the end of each fiscal year.
- Reviews status of all accounts (savings, checking, investment, and Endowment Trust Fund)
- Considers and recommends to the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors any programs dealing with the acquisition and disbursement of funds
Finance Committee Activities
The USJF Finance Committee advises and assists the USJF Treasurer in the performance of his duties, advises and assists the officers, the Executive Committee, and the Board of Directors with respect to the acquisition and disbursement of funds and the maintenance of a sound financial condition by the Federation.
Feedback to the Committee
Contact any member of the Finance Committee by email under the Committee Members listing.