USJF Club BenefitsCharter Club Member
Charter Club Member
By becoming a club member of the USJF, you are immediately part of a family of judo organizations that are there to support the club in its activities. Clubs are integral to each Yudanshakai (Black Belt Organization)
Club membership of the USJF has many Benefits that serve to help teach judo in clubs and for competition.
The USJF is focused on supporting all aspects and the promotion of judo at the local, State and National Level
Club Membership benefits include:
- Access to a standardized Judo core, developed by internationally recognised experts and masters of the sport. Members can participate and enjoy Judo activities knowing that the culture, the heartand soul of the sport is the same no matter where you train in the world.
- Membership can include insurance services for both individual member and club. This help to give piece of mind knowing that a fiscally responsible organization is behind you when it comes to an assurity. Knowing that the USJF is behind and supporting you when it matters is a benefit for the member and a service benefit for clubs.
- Internationally recognized promotions: The USJF rank promotions are recognised by all the major Judo governing agencies around the world.
- Best in Class Teaching and Coaching standards and accreditation: The USJF has put into place an extensive set of standards that serve to educate and ensure that acredited instructors and coaches have the best education and the highest integrity when it comes to ensuring a safe and enjoyable environment for the practice of Judo. Whether this is a local club practice or a large tournament. No other organization in the USA has the same level of educational quality.
- Membership services: The USJF has a National office with experienced and knowledgable staff that can help and assist members with any inquiries or questions they may have. Easy to contact through phone or electronically our staff is highly capable and motivated to ensure your membership of the USJF is smooth and easy experience.
- As a member of the USJF, you have access to apply for many of our funding and scholarship programs. The USJF has built up over the years a number of programs that has served many of our members, from School funding to volunteer stipends. All designed to support and allow increased participation of Judo.
- The USJF monitors Judo worldwide and as such is quickly able to provide information on news and activities that affect the sport of Judo, nationally and worldwide. We forward this information through our website and our relationships with Yudanshakai (Regions) to get this knowledge to the local organizations as quickly as possible. We provide a means by which events can be announced and brought to the attention of of our national diverse judo communities.