As you know, the USJF Jr. Nationals in Ypsilanti, Michigan on July 13, 14, & 15, 2007, is just around the corner… The Head Referee, Mr. Noboru Saito, and the tournament committee are trying to get a handle on how many referees will be working this event.
Referees must have the one of the following ratings to be eligible to referee at this event:
National: N-3, N-2, N-1, N-0
PJU Regional: PJU-C
If you are planning to referee at this event, please contact: Don Flagg, 5579 Earlglow Ln, Haslett, MI, 48840-9766, Phone: (517) 339-8841, KellyandDon@comcast.net
A Referee Workshop will be conducted on Friday, July 13, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 to 4:30pm. Registration will begin at 7:30 a.m. at the hotel conference room (Salon V).
- All Referees will be required to wear an Official's badge to enter the competition arena.
Referees must submit a passport-sized photo with registration form.
- The referee workshop will be conducted by Noboru Saito, IJF-A Referee.
- Early workshop registration fee (postmarked before July 6th) is $30. Late registration (postmarked after July 7th and/or received on site) is $40.
- Coaches are welcomed and encouraged to attend.
- Referees are required to submit a Referee Clinic/Referee
For more information contact: Don Flagg, 5579 Earlglow Ln, Haslett, MI, 48840-9766, Phone: (517) 339-8841, KellyandDon@comcast.net
A referee meeting will be conducted on July 13th 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. with referee registration starting from 6:30 PM. at the Ypsilanti Marriott at Eagle Crest Room (Salon III). The referee meeting will be conducted by Noboru Saito,IJF-A Referee and Joon Chi IJF-A Referee and PJU Commissioner. All referees must attend the meeting in order to referee this championship. For more information contact: Don Flagg, 5579 Earlglow Ln, Haslett, MI, 48840-9766, Phone: (517) 339-8841, KellyandDon@comcast.net
Thank you very much for your support of Judo and the USJF. We look forward to seeing you in Ypsilanti! Noboru Saito
2007 USJF Jr. National Championships