USJF Life and President ‘s Club Life Memberships Program Benefits
by Thomas Sheehan May 25, 2007
Why should I join?
Your Life Membership and President’s Club Life Membership fees go into the USJF Endowment Trust. The Endowment is now over $600,000. The proceeds of the trust are directly channeled into USJF development programs. This helps USJF continue to build our programs for juniors, seniors, masters, kata, coaches, teachers, and referees. The financial support that comes from the Endowment assists all of our USJF programs. The principal of the trust is protected from being expended for its perpetuity.
How does Life Membership benefit me?
- You get free admission to the USJF Jr. Nationals – just present your Life Membership Card at the door.
- The administrative portion of the USJF annual membership is waived. (Some Yudanshakais waive their fees, also)
- You receive an engraved plaque, engraved brass life membership card, a gold filled garnet lapel pin, and a life membership lapel patch.
- Your USJF promotion fees are waived.
- You receive a 5% reduction in time-in-grade for all future dan promotions.
- Discounts on USJF merchandise.
What does Life Membership cost?
|Your Age||Your Fee|
|30 & Under||$250|
|31 – 40||$230|
|41 – 50||$210|
|51 – 60||$190|
|61 – 70||$170|
|71 – 80||$150|
|81 & over||$130|
We also have an installment plan. An initial payment of at least $50.00 is required, with the remainder to be paid in full within 24 months. There are no refunds. Your Life Membership benefits commence when you have paid-in-full. You also can make payments by credit card. The fees for President’s Club Life Membership can be found in the computer-friendly President’s Club Life Membership application form available along with the Life Membership application online under Forms.