New Referee Licenses granted at Guadalajara, Mexico
by Harold Yamada on Saturday, April 9th, 2011
Team USA Judo attended the Olympic qualifier in Guadalajara, Mexico.
Referees traveling with Judo Team USA, along with four (4) candidates were;
- Mr. Robert Fukuda, USJF Ex. Director, ID, International IJF A
- Ms. Barbara Shimizu, WA, International IJF A
Candidates Testing for Continental IJF B:
- Mr. Bill Gugino, NY – passed
- Mr. Mike Takata, TN – passed
Candidates Testing for PJC:
- Ms. Mindy Buehman, FL – passed
- Mr. Charles Schweizer, NY – passed
On behalf of the USJF Referee Development and Certification Committee, I would like to congratulate them for passing their referee exam in Guadalajara, Mexico on April 3, 2011.
USJF Referee Secretary